- A BIOTECH BUSINESS “NURSERY”designed for innovative start-ups in the “biotechnology” and “green chemistry” sectors with fifteen private laboratories, twenty offices, shared-service hubs, an experimental incubator … A project that should start before the end of 2013.
- An INTERNATIONAL RESEARCHERS’ CENTRE intended to receive and host researchers, PhD students or employees undergoing training. The structure will be adapted to simplify exchanges and research, and will have, for example, high-speed internet access, English reception, and meeting or work rooms available. It will also offer services – laundry facilities, easier means of transport, etc. – that allow visitors to be independent.
- An INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CENTRE which will include a space for promotion and activities (particularly at the Technopole de La Réunion and its incubator), office rental, and a range of services.
– A LIVING LAB that seeks to bring public and private stakeholders, businesses, associations, and individual partners together, with the aim of “real life” testing of services, tools or new methods. The project seeks to take research out of the lab and into everyday life, focusing on a strategic view of the potential uses of technology.
– And a FAB LAB that aims to support the development of “volumes” of activity, but also provide specific expertise from ICT companies in order to promote the dissemination of the digital economy not just to business activities, but also to Reunionese society.
- An ECO-EXTRACTION PLATFORM : this shared research platform, unique in Reunion, will install on the Technor park. It represents a real opportunity for the development of clean technologies and the value of by-products and waste treatment with significant potential. The project is supported by four industrial partners (SAPMER, CILAM, Tereus and VIVEA cooperative) and also the University of La Réunion and GIE CYROI. It is also supported by the Qualitropic pole, gathering 80 companies, mainly from the food industry. Beyond the original partners, the ECO-EX platform is open to all players from Reunion to facilitate the realization of their R & D and assist recovery efforts that grow on the island.