Né d’un partenariat entre l’Etat, la Région, le Département, la CINOR, la Mairie de Saint-Denis, le Rectorat et l’Université de La Réunion, TechNor est créé en 2001. Depuis plus de 15 ans, le parc offre un environnement stimulant pour développer des projets innovants, grâce à la collaboration entre les entreprises, les laboratoires de recherche et les organismes de formation, en lien avec les collectivités territoriales. Elle regroupe aujourd’hui plus d’une centaine d’acteurs dans les secteurs clés du Numérique, de l’Environnement et de l’Energie, de l’Agroalimentaire et de la Santé et des Biotechnologies.
- Small crèche for businesses: open from 7am to 6pm – priority given to science park tenants.
- Meeting room
- A business hotel is under consideration
- Local shops are under consideration
- Provision of shared services: monitoring requirements related to (re)location, a science park space with fully equipped meeting rooms, Living Lab and Fab Lab planned, etc.
- Business development project support: project engineering, partner search, funding proposals, grant research, preparing financial aid requests, incubator entry preparation, etc.
- Regular organisation of meetings, conferences, breakfast sessions and themed events related to innovation
- Organisation of “Innovation Workshops” on a specific problem, led by an expert and limited to project developers and park businesses
- Promotion of the park, its members and their activities and projects via INTENSE newsletter, the Technor directory, the website, e-mail campaigns, meetings and via the planned science park space with a show-room and mini-conference area.
- A BIOTECH BUSINESS “NURSERY”designed for innovative start-ups in the “biotechnology” and “green chemistry” sectors with fifteen private laboratories, twenty offices, shared-service hubs, an experimental incubator … A project that should start before the end of 2013.
- An INTERNATIONAL RESEARCHERS’ CENTRE intended to receive and host researchers, PhD students or employees undergoing training. The structure will be adapted to simplify exchanges and research, and will have, for example, high-speed internet access, English reception, and meeting or work rooms available. It will also offer services – laundry facilities, easier means of transport, etc. – that allow visitors to be independent.
- An INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CENTRE which will include a space for promotion and activities (particularly at the Technopole de La Réunion and its incubator), office rental, and a range of services.
– A LIVING LAB that seeks to bring public and private stakeholders, businesses, associations, and individual partners together, with the aim of “real life” testing of services, tools or new methods. The project seeks to take research out of the lab and into everyday life, focusing on a strategic view of the potential uses of technology.
– And a FAB LAB that aims to support the development of “volumes” of activity, but also provide specific expertise from ICT companies in order to promote the dissemination of the digital economy not just to business activities, but also to Reunionese society.
- An ECO-EXTRACTION PLATFORM : this shared research platform, unique in Reunion, will install on the Technor park. It represents a real opportunity for the development of clean technologies and the value of by-products and waste treatment with significant potential. The project is supported by four industrial partners (SAPMER, CILAM, Tereus and VIVEA cooperative) and also the University of La Réunion and GIE CYROI. It is also supported by the Qualitropic pole, gathering 80 companies, mainly from the food industry. Beyond the original partners, the ECO-EX platform is open to all players from Reunion to facilitate the realization of their R & D and assist recovery efforts that grow on the island.
- 36 hectares for technological activities
- Over 80 businesses
- 10 laboratories/research organisations
- 18 support, consultancy and training structures
- 2 service facilities (restaurant and crèche)
- More than 1,250 jobs in the park